Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A new reading from Journey Oracle


This is a Journey Oracle card in its new format.    Pure image--without text.  Suddenly the force of spirit shines through; like seeing something clearly for the first time.  As I am working to redesign the Journey Oracle deck, I thought I would do a reading about this very effort.  I begin by looking at the card I drew--Card 6 in the Full Moon suit: the Hunger moon of February, my birth moon.  This is an image of my situation.

I see the most ancient sense of smell dominating. This means to me that the oldest wisdom is directing this revision.  The color of this old knowing is yellow, the vibration of the third chakra and its connection to personal power.   I see that the eyes are yet blank, without a means of focusing.  I interpret this to mean that I do not yet see where I am going.  Yet the entire image is suffused with a radiating movement: so keep moving.

I next asked "how did I get to this decision of remaking the Journey Oracle deck" and so turned to this revised text.  Rarely have I been so stunned by the perfection of words.

HOW  THINGS  GOT  TO  BE  THIS  WAY



THE  SITUATION

This situation began by making an old song new.
The prevailing energy of this situation is picking up.
The core energy pattern of this situation is shattering.
The Mother of this situation is growing beneath your feet.
The Father of this situation is finding a way home.


 ALIGNMENT  TO  THE  SITUATION

Your perception of the situation is dreamy.
The impact of your perception is imaginary.
Your relationship to the prevailing energy is reaching toward the blue.
The connection between the core energy pattern and the situation
 is felt as a touch of spider webs.
The momentum of this situation is fed by staying ahead.


I surely think this new form of the Journey Oracle is finding its way home.  The new interactive website is planned for launch in October of 2013...the month of harvest.