Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How to lose fear


These two kitties once lived with their cat Mom, sister and brother at our house.  Now they are almost two years old and because their human can no longer keep them...they have come home, but not quite.
They are hiding outside because they cannot lose fear of this now unfamiliar place with its three grown cats and strange humans.   I also need to know how to lose fear because I want them to come into the warmth when the good food and hugs are--but  what to do to help and not hurt the situation?


I decided to do a Journey Oracle reading using two cards.  The first is showing me an image of the situation.  I see a person still grounded--but only barely.  The person is a risk of falling into water, which I interpret as emotion.  The person is radiating a strong center of personal power from their third chakra, which in this situation might be a force that is overwhelming the kitties, rather than drawing them near.   Certainly the red and orange of passion and attraction are also colours of survival, and since the person's head is in the red zone, maybe there is too much focus on imagining fearful outcomes. I next read the Oracle's wisdom about this situation and am especially impacted by the last sentence in the second group of pronouncements.  

 THE  SITUATION

This situation began by saving all the parts.
The prevailing energy of this situation is a slight current from the east.
The core energy pattern of this situation is created in fire.
The Mother of this situation is rising up.
The Father of this situation is reappearing.
               
 ALIGNMENT  TO  THE  SITUATION

Your relationship to the prevailing energy is warm on the inside.         
Your perception of the situation is exploding.
The impact of your perception is majestic.
The connection between the core energy pattern and the situation
 is felt as sunshine.
The momentum of this situation is fed by knowing when to stop.


The second Journey Oracle card I drew represents the change I feel is calling me.  I see an almost cartoon-like male figure in a strange vehicle, wearing a helmet and with his right arm raised.  He is looking toward the sky and is speaking. In my view the image is of the man calling out to heaven while racing along.  I feel this is my masculine aspect demanding to hurry the situation along so I don't have to live with the uncertainty of the kitties' comfort and safety.  These are the Oracle's pronouncements about the change that will transform my fear and therefore the situation.  

CHANGE 

 The power needed to shift this situation will be a sound of a story.
Change will come by being carried to the other side.
Your relationship to the change in this situation is shouting from beneath.
The moment of letting go into the change will smell of sweat.
The concern to be avoided within this change will taste of addiction.

 DIVINE  WILL
                               
The wisdom of living in the garden will empower the transformation.
Completed transformation will be felt as a quality of staying silent inside.

 DREAM  ON  THESE  QUESTIONS

 Are you willing to break free?
Can you make peace with this moment?
                                                               
HOW  IS  THIS  AN  ANSWER   

 Holding the center

To lose fear I need to tell myself a new story of how the kitties will be empowered by living in the garden of their first home.   Success for me will be letting go of being addicted to telling myself fearful stories, and instead becoming silent inside.  I do need to break free from fear and make peace with whatever the outcome will be.  My best help is to hold the center until they can feel safe enough to come into it.