Sunday, June 22, 2014

New free interactive reading from Journey Oracle

My new website went live on Summer Solstice, what a present to give to the Sun on its wedding day!
The Journey Oracle website now contains a free interactive reading, so I decided I would try it.  I asked "how to be with this new website launch of the revised and expanded oracle cards?" This is the card that appeared.

The interactive reading tells me: 

This image is your chosen true doorway to insight.
See your situation in this image. Describe what you see in simple language. Notice images, colours, shapes: and also what you feel and associate with them. THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE.


When I gaze into this image I see a woman who is composed, comfortable with the other-than-human-world, and confident with exposing herself.  The green web of the plant world weaves all together.  Of course I can't help but notice, and appreciate, that the new box case of the Journey Oracle is wrapped in the green of our northern Canadian forests. 

Next I choose the path that tells me "how things got to be this way" and read a group of sentences that bring insight to my next steps for offering the new Oracle cards and book. 

suit: WHEEL OF YEAR   card name:  IMBOLG   #5



THE  SITUATION



THE  SITUATION

This situation began by self-education.
The prevailing energy of this situation is cold.
The core energy pattern of this situation is enveloping.                               
The Mother of this situation has beautiful eyes.
The Father of this situation is ever present.



ALIGNMENT  TO  THE  SITUATION

Your perception of the situation is magical.
The impact of your perception is cornflower blue.
Your relationship to the prevailing energy is bold and strong.
The connection between the core energy pattern and the situation
    is felt as a  trailing touch.
The momentum of this situation is fed by remembering to sing.


 Although all the sentences have meaning, several jump up to shine a light on this new beginning. Certainly this 22 year ongoing creation of the Journey Oracle divination deck has been all about self-education.  In our modern times, there is no longer an Oracle school! The prevailing energy is cold of the moment because I am just beginning to let my friends, students and web followers know that the new form is now available.  Enveloping is a perfect word to describe my every day focus with the creation of this Oracle.  The Mother refers to what gave birth to this situation, its deep source; and the Father is the creative force.  Beautiful Eyes and Ever Present are certainly magical parents for an oracle deck.

I am very heartened to read that my perception is "magical" and the "momentum of this situation is fed by remembering to sing."  And I am singing for joy right now--being able to finally share the new Journey Oracle with you.